Friday, January 05, 2007

Counting eyelashes


Counting eyelashes
Originally uploaded by alexanderdavidgrossman.
This guy walked right up to the truck like he was gonna write us a parking ticket. I was so close, I could see the whiskers on his trunk and the lashes on his eyes. I think the biggest revelation about this safari was how close we were able to get to the animals. I think a few times we got a little too close. Our guide was kinda daring. Scott and i actually said several time "Okay. That's enough. we don't need to be any closer...OKAY!!!!!) But since Scott and I were the only two people in our safari (the other safari parties we ran into had at least six people in their group. Wehad serious undivided personal attention for eight days. Hence the lack of formality on our guides part...)

No comments: